CALL TO FOOSBALL GAME TABLE BILL OF SPRING 2021
In Session April 8th, 2021
Letourneau University Student Senate
Sponsored by Senator Crowder and Avent,
Relating to funding assistance that will be provided to floors who would like to do more with their floor funds.
Be it enacted by the LeTourneau University Student Senate
This bill may be referred to as the "Call to Foosball Game Table Bill of Spring 2021"
Explanation and Reasoning
Whereas, Floor culture has become all the more important due to COVID-19 limiting our interactions with others,
Whereas, Floor culture and activities have become one of the primary outlets of on-campus community in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
Whereas, Survey says that over half of the student body rates their floor/dorm culture as the most impactful part of their campus life,
Whereas, Floor activities and amenities can be supported by more floor funds—a stimulus, if you will,
1. Margaret Estes Davis Hall floor 1 will be given money to their floor fund from the senate general fund for the purchasing of a foosball table
1. A total of $200 dollars will be allocated to the aforementioned floor funds.
2. Any funds not used in this manner will revert back to the senate general fund.
3. The new Davis Hall floor 1 game table, as well as the Evelyn LeTourneau Hall floor 3 game table, must have a Student Senate sticker shlapped onto the table to show Student Senate’s support in funding the table.
4. Failure to shlap a Student Senate sticker onto the table by the end of the Spring 2021 semester will result in the game table reverting back to the general possession of the Student Senate.
This act shall become effective upon passage.